A blog about science, information and language.

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So what's this blog going to be about? Well, I'll introduce myself a little...

31.2553° S, 136.8032° E
I am Jason Werry, a software developer and research scientist living in Brisbane, Australia.

More specifically, my interests include:

    Programming languages
    Information security
    Data science
    Cloud computing
    Mathematical physics, astronomy
    Languages - human\invented\symbolic

Of course not all of these topics are at the front of my mind every day. And the list is not exhaustive - I do go to the beach and enjoy travel like everyone else (in case you were wondering).

Most importantly I want to write unique posts that do not look like hundreds of others on the Internet. What do I mean? I mean no posts at all like...
  • An introduction to Kali Linux
  • Comparison of C# and Haskell
  • Using the kNN algorithm in machine learning
This means that the posts here may occur less frequently than usual and be slightly unusual in their focus. For more mainstream information there are petabytes of data out there that I don't plan to duplicate!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib